20091208

Long time no see!!!!

Wow! It had been a long time away from my last post ! ! ! ! ! ! !


really long... fu~! i was so busy. 
dance practice dance practice dance practice . . .

so in christmas mood~!! i love the busy mood. 

i've been so lazy to update! i'm so sorry everybody. but i am idle... almost everyday.

feel like going to learn dancing in a studio. 

i am actually searching a nice and good dance studio now.
wanna learn modern jazz dance! haha!

just feel like enjoying myself.

First, i need to tone up my body by treating dancing as a exercise;
Second, i want to learn up something that can really healp in my future;
Last, i wanna help up in my church every year christmas presentation calligraph dance steps.

anyway, who got any nice and good dance studio to intro for. please do me a favor.

leave a comment in my chatbox. together with your e-mail address, so i can contact you.

THANKS 

No comments:

Post a Comment