20100326

Nobody~~~


Emptiness as a human condition is a sense of generalised boredom, social alienation and apathy. Feelings of emptiness often accompany dysthymia,[1] depression, loneliness, despair, or other mental/emotional disorders such as borderline personality disorder. A sense of emptiness is also part of a natural process of grief, as resulting of separation,[disambiguation needed] death of a loved one, or other significant changes.

This is what i get on the net... What is emptiness~
everybody... emptiness this things is very scary

People keep telling me that... "Life goes on no matter what"
yeah.. totally agreee with it.  But, COME ON~! you will feel hard to breath, can't do anything if you are having this kind of feeling...

More actual - GOOD ENOUGH TO KILL YOU~! 

 you guys in love before? I believe that nobody will say NO right?
Guys...if you know... how difficult it would be if you LOVE a person soooo much
But you can't be with him and only can be a very very very close friend with him...
And can only PROCLAIM EACH OTHER AS BROTHER AND SISTER IN FRONT OF  EVERYBODY ! ! !
  
I can't sleep those days... Because of YOU~! 
And I know you too... but why are you keep thinking that you're gotta hurt me?

NO~! my dear... you're not hurting me and you're NOT GONNA hurt me~
Still remember you told me before? you said I'm strong... strong enough to stop and control myself from most of the things...
But why can't you just trust me once on this?

Think about you days and nights... you know HOW EXCRUCIATING IT IS? HOW MISERABLE IT IS?

although you're sitting right next to me... but i will still feel that you're gonna leave me and erase me from your life and memories~!

YOU'RE SO NEAR... YET SO FAR AWAY FROM ME~!

i can't reach you cause you're keep a distance away from me!
i really don't like it... and I keep on keep it to myself... all my tears, my scream... i don't show it to you... cause i know you've tried your very best not to hurt me~

I told you before... instead of keeping a distance with me and trying so hard not to hurt me~ why don't we just give each other a chance? To have our very own memories~

I don care you're leaving soon or what... but I just want you to remember me and you yourself also understand that we CAN'T be brother sister nor very best friend...

CAUSE WE WILL CROSS THE LINE~! URGH~!

I love you~ really much~ you know that?
what you said to me is even more hurtful than your leaving... you understand?

But... i know i can't force you... and i will never force you... cause it's USELESS~!

but, i'm so glad that i get to meet you and being in love with you...
so happy that you're always with me... maybe sometimes i'm being very annoying, and STICKY TOO~! but you never say a word... LOL...

THANK YOU~! D...I LOVE YOU~ SO MUCH~
hugs hugs... i am so looking forward the special night that we're gonna spend together...
I will appreciate that very moment... cause that's the night belongs to both of us~
and remember...I am always here for you...

once again...
I LOVE YOU! AND I MISS YOU SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH~!
kisses and hugs...*muah muah muah*  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment