20100506

♥ ♥ Just some short post about my life lately ♥ ♥


 

 Hey guys... sorry...the blogspot was kinda troublesome lately... but is okay

I just feels like blogging some of my latest life... 

don know why... I am pretty down, sad, exhausted nowadays. 

Just...complicated! I don really able to find a word to describe about my life. 

It's my very first time. It's like everything is so new to me. Although i am still in a place that i lived for 17year~

So fast~ everything just passed so freaking fast!  

I want it to be slow!!! Instead of so extremely fast...

I really need to study~ I really want to... 

Somehow... the feelings in my heart just mess me up and the thought in my brain...

I think there are alot of people also thinking this way... when things just happen in a same time

Love, Family, Friends, Studies, Social life and more and more...

maybe it's time for me to freshen up myself with some joy

I love peace... not boring life but peaceful and happy life... 

Start to listen to some Irish traditional music... i found that this type of music can just calm me down...

Anger, Frustrated, sadness, unforgiveness and stuff... I can just easily get it out of my mind...

of course...I also need to face the facts that... sometimes thing just can go as your will...

Love, ha ha! really special... I always believe... things that is belongs to you will always yours no matter how far it went... but if you insist of keeping those things that is not belongs to you, no matter how you hold it tightly or just tie it up also useless... one day it will just run away from you...

So i choose to let go... if He allow me to do that~ then i will always keep what i have said to you... 

"Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose ♥"

I got it from one of my friends...

I actually don't know what i am trying to tell you guys... but just... my heart is so screwed up!

Believe me~ give me some times... i will get over it~

and I really hope that You can be the one~ that is worth for me to be in love with~

Love,
Vivi 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment