20090701

KOREA!! hooray...

"Korea Korea Korea... Vivi always Korea one...! haiz" that is what my friend's comment about me... is it a shame? i don think so... *Hehe*

I don't know why... Just really really like Korea very much... But i also like other countries language... learning foreign language that you cnnot unberstang is very fun and excite... you can enjoy it... cause t cam make you know more people from other country...

I like Korea the most... don't know why... my mum said it is because i wanna look at handsome guy... but i also got watch Japanese movie what... but i just don really feel like learning it... although i am learning now... 

i felt that Japanese is more hard than learning Korean... you know why? Japanese... one word have more than one pronouncation...*don't know i spell correctly a not!*

and Korean words is like puzzle... really fun... haha... that's why i am interested in Korean... can also learn it from movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment