20090629

update!! Fresh From Oven!

I won't be able to join the AFS program already... Miss out the appointment... 
They said they might loss the application form half on the deliver...
I am so sad... Why is it so hard for me to get a thing a want smoothly?
I went to the AFS's website just now... I know i might not be able togo although i got the interview letter... But at least i won't regrets because i've try my best...
But now... My heart is full of disappointment...
I really really wanted to go for the program!
I really don't want to miss out this Program...
I know if i go next year i can go for the one year program...
But i really wanna fly out from M'sia... I don't want to stay in M'sia anymore...
I am getting more and more frustrating and more and more hatred towards M'sia!
It's all because of HIM! The BETRAYER!! 
I hope he can get out og my sight...
Keep on saying that 'I am you dad!'
but i am so so so sorry to tell you that... 
from the day you beaten me... we are not daughter and dad anymore...
I am so full of hatred nowadays... I thought i have overcome it... but the hatred still there... hope to leaving M'sia!!!
LET ME OUT!! I AM NOT GOING TO STAY IN M'SIA ANYMORE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment