20091006

Twilight~!!!

Oh man! i am seriously addicted to Twilight already. 
Althought it's 2008's movie.

And Edward cullen!!
oh man~! i Love him...
i like his thin lips, the way he talk, the way he look at Bella
the serious look... 
really killing me off...

Haha... i know i sounds funny and stupid.
i know it's just a movie. but really really addicted to it...
i watched three time today...

Gosh! my brother asked me 
" if the guy*such means Edwart* wanna to suck you blood, what will you do?"

wanna know my answer??

really??

haha. my answer is... YES!
willingly, desperately and sincerely..
and my brother said i am just so crazy...



Am i ???????????


Am i ?????????


Am i ???????


Am i ??????


Am i ?????


Am i ????


Am i ???


Am i ??


Am i ?


NO! i denied it... completely.
i do think that alot of girlz will fall on to him... 

Don't believe?!
feel free to ask all the girls around you  
who had watched this movie. 
 9/10girlz will definitely say YES to you 
just like him

and try asking them the question that my brother asked me
 maybe 6/10 of them will have the same answer with me...

there is no reason for me to dislike Edwart... 
i am so jealous about Bella.
i really hope i am Bella.
(haha... Bella's fans, please don kill me. i am just expressing the feeling me towards Edwart. i am sure you do think of it) 


Jealous!! 

  

It's Sooooooo romantic! 






  

Oh! i love his evilly eyes !!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment